Holy cow – I was a busy boy this month. Which kind of surprises me because I feel like I was bored quite frequently! I’ve discovered that I love writing these monthly reviews, they make me feel so much better about what I’m getting done because it reminds me of all my little accomplishments from week-to-week! It feels especially good right now because my mental health took a major drop for a little while and, despite that, I was able to get through it and get a bunch done.
Crushes, Sexcapades, Porn
- This month I was blessed with the porn and dirty pics I was on the receiving end of. I wish I was allowed to share them with you! It turns out that, when you sext with/know artists, they will send you some quality nudes!
I have such a soft spot in my heart for people who know that a dick pic shouldn’t just be a “let’s whip this out and the urinal and snap a picture”, especially when that’s the first time you’ve shared your penis with a person.
I admit, I’m a bit of a snob when it comes to the quality of the pictures I’m sent, mostly in relation to the cis male penis picture, so when someone sends me an aesthetically pleasing dick pic? Let’s just say I’m 90% more likely to want them.
- The talented Andrew Gurza and I managed to meet up this month! If you’re not familiar with his work, he is a queer disability activist in Toronto. You can find his work here or search #DisabilityAfterDark and #DisabilityWithDrew. His work formerly went under the name #DeliciouslyDisabled.
He and I met for a coffee at his new place (he now lives IN Toronto, which is super exciting) and before we knew it, I had been there for seven hours. Apparently we get along!
We talked about porn, disability, sexuality, how we both come on very strong and apparently have the same taste in men, and about our conflicting feelings with our identity vs connection with masculinity. It was really nice and I look forward to working with him in the future!
— Andrew Gurza (@andrewgurza) August 17, 2016
- Caroline Fox came over to my bedroom one day. I absolutely love when that girl comes and strips for my camera! We filmed a hot solo of her (my first solo of Caroline in two years! Time has just raced by!) in which she used vibrator and dildos to bring herself to orgasm while in rope bondage, gagged, collared, and with nipple clamps. This is going to be a hot video!
- I also got a chance to practice my more safe for work skills! Kate Sloan generously allowed me to take some ~professional headshots~ of her in Queen’s Park and I’m really happy with how they turned out.
- Some new sex toys came my way this month, too! The exciting new additions to my toybox are: the njoy Fun Wand, Tantus’ Cush 02 and Rumble, and ns novelties’ Infinit!
- I had a client who looked just like a clean-shaven Santa Clause, which was pretty cool!
- I got my first batch of business cards this month! The were designed by the amazing Elizabeth Malette, and you should all go check her out if you’re in need of any graphic design work. She was really a dream to work with and I’m so very happy with how they turned out. I was able to get them just in time for Woodhull, which made me happy 🙂
- I’ve updated my Patreon with some new, relevant details about my work as well as published some Patrons-only posts. I am trying to make the change to being fully self-employed, so if you like the work I’m doing and are in a position to support me in any way, that’s a great way to put money in my pocket and food in my mouth!
- In August I launched my new blog feature – a monthly spotlight of one blog, artist, publication, etc, that deals with topics of sex/sexuality, gender, feminism, intersections of oppression, and/or consent. If you would like to be featured, please contact me!
- During Woodhull, some bloggers had a discussion in the bloggers lounge about how to cured that awful genital burning that comes from using toxic toys and/or lubes your body doesn’t react well to. Lilly took copious notes and published this article on the topic, and used some of my suggestions!
I was really excited to be mentioned by her haha.
- Feisty Fox gains a physically accessible location to film! I can’t tell you how thrilled I am about this. I am now able to regularly film people with physical disabilities and I can’t wait to start.
If you or someone you know is interested in working with my company, please contact me.
- I also created a @feistyfoxfilms twitter handle!
This new account will be promoting everything published on this site as well as porn updates.
My original twitter, @taylorjmace, will focus more on escorting as well as personal musings. I will also cross-promote my Feisty Fox Films updates on my personal twitter.
Please go follow Feisty Fox Films! 🙂
- So I’m now an employed Sex Educator, did you know?
I applied for an internship at the Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health in Rhode Island and I am delighted to announced that I got the position! From August to December, I will be one of the people tackling Education and Editorial Content.
They have a great team of people working for them and run a whole panel of workshops which are definitely worth checking out if you live in that area. They are also going to be offering more webinars, which will be one of my responsibilities, so keep your eyes peeled for those!
- One afternoon I met up with Caroline and a friend of hers and they taught me to slack line.
It was so much work and my body was sore for days but it was a lot of fun! I hope I’m able to try it again sometime, I like the way it made my body feel after.
- If you’re not Canadian, this will probably not matter to you at all.
The Tragically Hip are such a Canadian staple and were the first band to show me how much live music made me happy once upon a time.
I listened to them my entire life (and, since I’m from their hometown, I met them several times/knew their kids/saw them perform about 8 times).
When my partner told me he had tickets to one of the broadcasts of the final show, I was very excited. The show was incredible and touching and I cried so much during it. I am so glad I was able to see the show, even if my heart ached over it.
- I beta tested a game!
One of Kate‘s friends created a game that you play using a tv and wifi called “Use Your Words”. A small group ofus got together and tested the game and provided the instructor with feedback and it was a lot of fun. I had never done this before! The game is set to launch in December.
— Taylor J Mace (@taylorjmace) August 5, 2016
- A cousin and I bonded over my collar and day collars in general.
- Upcoming travel! So far I have trips booked to Ohio (Cleveland area), San Francisco, and Edmonton later this year. Do you live in those areas and want to meet up? Do you know something you think I’d enjoy in any of those areas? Message me and let me know!
What did you get up to this month? Did anything noteworthy happen? Let me know in the comments!