May was a bit of a weird, exciting month!
I’m still off of sex work due to surgery and, for most of the month, was still unable to be penetrated. But I managed to get into all kinds of trouble anyway….
This was a great month for new toys! I got the:
- Palm Power Rechargeable (plus the Palm Dual and Palm Below attachments), Ve-Do BAM (thanks, Kate!), Weal & Breech Nº 1329 Truncheon, three Satisfyers (the 2, Pro Penguin, and Pro 2), Split Peaches Unicorn Horn dildo, Fetissimo 18″ Leather Spade, Tantus Plunge and Thwack, and a few kitchen implements that will be used for CBT. Swoon! There are some great toys in that list!
- I also made a cool wall display for my kink toys!
- I also released a review (finally) on my Doxy Massager.
- This month I mostly got off through external stimulation only. The Ve-Do BAM gave me almost all my orgasms for the first half of the month and then the Palm Power was responsible for the second half.
- The Palm Power can get me off 7 times in 30 minutes, in case you were wondering.
- Eventually I was able to put things in me again, which took a bit of getting used to again. My vagina had become way tighter than I was expecting and I managed to get my Silk Medium in comfortably and my Nova with a bit of work.
- Since I wasn’t able to have sex the way I wanted to, I was a bit more traditionally dominant than normal – this month involved a lot of clothespins, choking, smothering, CBT, public (consensual) CBT, bondage, and prostate fun! My lover and I discovered a couple of his kinks that we didn’t know existed and we had fun seeing how far we could push him.
- I taught my first Playful Domination workshop at Good for Her, which fully sold out! There were 15 people in attendance and, while it didn’t go quite as well as I had hoped, it was well-reviewed, I got some people on the waitlist, and have another one planned for June 15 at the Nookie. Full details can be found here!
- I was also accepted to teach my Playful Domination workshop at Philly Trans Health Conference! It is currently scheduled for Saturday, September 9th from 1:45pm – 3:00pm in room 118C.
- I’ve scheduled an Introduction to Impact Play workshop at the Nookie on June 27th! The lovely Kate Sloan will be demoing for me
- Bought hotel + plane ticket for Woodhull 2017
- The fundraiser for Insert Trans Here and I to get to SFS reached 53% funded! Thanks to everyone who has donated or shared our campaign!
- I released the following posts on my site this month: Taylor’s May Wishlist, On Anxiety, “Being Enough”, and Porn Production, May Spotlight: Ace in the Hole, Two Year Blogaversary, and No Penetration – My Quest to Reclaim Masturbation.
- I also wrote a Beginner’s Guide to BDSM Toys over at DangerousLilly.com!
- This month’s Tell Me Something Good theme was “grateful” and I told a story about being able to be penetrated again!
- The lawyer boy came to town for a weekend, joined me at the workshop I ran, and we went to get lots of food at delicious places (come visit me – I’ll take you from delicious food place to delicious food place and we’ll do very little else)! I had missed him
- I started meds for bi polar 2, which so far are doing wonders for me. I’ve been mildly manic for the majority of the month and it’s resulted in a lot of intense energy being funneled into my site (and getting the porn site built)
- My dominant had some severe health issues that he has been working through. It’s been a long 3 weeks of testing, inconclusive results, and not being able to physically be there for him (due to distance) has been really difficult for me. He seems to finally be getting a bit better, but there have been lots of ups and downs so who knows if it’ll continue.
- In happier news, I could take a bath again! And I do SO love the bath.
- Some friends had their work featured in an art gallery. When I showed up, I recognized the gallery as a place where I had previously shot porn.
- Dinner with Kate Sinclaire, Kate Sloan, and Caroline Fox!
- Gave fisting lessons to Kate Sloan and her boyf!
- A non-porn video I filmed, “Hold Music”, premiered at the ReelAbilities film festival and was accepted into a festival in London, England!
How was your May? Let me know in the comments!