September was busy as hell for me, in a mostly-good way.
- It started with an intense three weeks of travel, where I visited 10 cities, attended and/or participated in 5 conferences, ran/helped run three workshops/talks, and was the dungeon monitor at one play party.
- I kicked off this travel with my first Dark Odyssey event, Summer Camp, with Bex, Mr Blk, and Ms Pomegranate. In typical Taylor fashion, I had the next three weeks of my life very loosely planned, and thus fumbled from place to place, yet somehow managed to get everywhere more or less okay.
- Next was Philadelphia for the Philly Trans Health Conference, where I presented my Playful Domination class, which was met with a full house and, while intimidating as hell, was exhilarating and went very well.
- After the PTHC, I was off to Iowa for a few days with Andrew Gurza to assist him with a talk he gave on queerness, sex, and disability. We were goofy in a Target and I got to enjoy one of the most luxurious bath tubs I’ve ever seen!
A more extensive post on both of these conferences is to come!
And then, I was home. Blessed home.
- I have scheduled a lot of upcoming workshops! Want to be put on a mailing list to be kept informed of future classes? You can sign up here!
- Service 101: From the Bottom of the Top, October 19, The Nookie (Toronto)
- Public, Consensual Kink, October 21, Good For Her (Toronto)
- Creative Pain, October 22, Kink Toronto (Toronto)
- Playful Domination, October 26, The Nookie (Toronto)
- Negotiations, Communication & Getting What You Need, November 02, The Nookie (Toronto)
- Service 101: From the Bottom or the Top, November 4, Good For Her (Toronto)
- Intro to Impact Play, December 4, Venus Envy (Ottawa)
- Service 101: From the Bottom or the Top, December 5, Venus Envy (Ottawa)
- Have an idea of something you would like me to teach or write about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Toys, Blog, and Escorting
- I received some pretty new Twisted Monk rope to play with, published two reviews (vegan bondage gear, and the plunge vs thwack paddle), and pushed myself pretty hard mentally to overcome some strong kink limits as well as to overcome my brain playing tricks on me.
- I published four non-review posts; flirting, sex toy sales, making the (sex) blogging community more accessible – my first guest post! – and a guide to flying with kink toys.
- I did a new photoshoot for my escorting site, which I can’t wait to show off. Speaking of escorting! MY SITE’S REVAMP IS FINISHED!! IT IS LIVE AGAIN!! I’ve also launched an OnlyFans account, plus I got to spend time with Rylee Mae and Stephanie B., who were visiting from Montreal, and spend time in a beautiful rooftop hot tub on a warm evening. I would absolutely not be mad if someone felt like flying me to Montreal so that I could have an orgy with those two babes, Alexis Hope, and Eda Blackwood. And also get a photoshoot done with Coulton Photography while I’m there!
How was your September? Let me know in the comments!